Sunday, 31 July 2011

Regal Wanders

Over Easter I teamed together with two beautiful sisters to create one of my favourite shoots so far. We spent an entire day high up in the Shropshire hills capturing photograph after photograph. Rosie and Grace Taylor were my gorgeous models. Between us we worked on the makeup and the hair before adorning the girls with beautiful clothing designed/styled by Rosie Taylor herself. We are all thrilled with how the photographs have turned out and I am so proud to be able to say that our shoot was featured in issue one of Zeum magazine. This issue and our editorial can be seen here.

Seeing as we captured so many more photos than Zeum were able to publish I thought I'd share them with you all in a blog post. Enjoy!























Photographer: Ella Ruth Cowperthwaite
Models: Rosie Taylor & Grace Taylor
Clothing Design / Styling: Rosie Taylor
MUA: Rosie Taylor & Ella Ruth Cowperthwaite
Hair: Rosie Taylor
Shot in Shropshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment