Monday, 26 September 2011

Prints!

Here it is folks, the print blog post I've been promising :]

Lately I've been receiving messages from quite a few of you asking whether and where prints of my art are available. Previously, my work has been available to buy as prints, but only on a very small scale via email. Now, however, I have carefully selected sixteen of my most popular photographs to be sold on a site called Art Flakes. If anyone would like a print that they do not see on my Art Flakes profile then simply let me know and I'll most likely be able to make it available. Simple as that! 

Here is the link to my Art Flakes profile for anyone who may be interested: http://www.artflakes.com/en/shop/ella-ruth-cowperthwaite

So, as a little introduction to my Art Flakes profile, I'm posting below the photographs which are now available as prints. Enjoy!

Much love to you all,

Ella Ruth xx






















1 comment:

  1. You are very talented and I love looking at your pictures <3

    ReplyDelete