Tuesday, 4 October 2011

For Audrey Grace -

Those of you who know me and those of you who've been following my work will know that I've been going on and on about my shoot for Audrey Grace Boutique for a while now. From the ten hour three part shoot we ended up with around 75 final images, and from these 17 will be exhibited (and up for sale) in the upcoming Audrey Grace Boutique this winter. Gradually I've been able to share more and more previews of the shoot with you and today I'm finally sharing a combination of the photographs which we did not choose for the exhibition alongside those we have already shared as previews. There are still ten photos being kept secret until the shop and exhibition open :]

Many thanks as always to the wonderful team behind the shoot:
Stylist, MUA & hair: Rosie Taylor
Models: Jenny Hosty, Emma Dixon, Charmaine Friswell & Molly Cowperthwaite
Assistant: Sarah Antley
And last but not least Jaclyn, the founder of Audrey Grace Boutique.
Shot in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.

Here goes!!

Part One























Part Two














Part Three
















Ella Ruth xx

3 comments: