Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Day 365

365 days ago I set out on a mission to capture and share with the world (well, with my little online world!) one photograph a day for a year. I had no idea how the project was going to go, whether I'd be able to keep it up, whether anyone would follow it...

Today is day 365. I am so happy to have had all of your support through this project. Your comments, likes and love have been amazing. You have all kept me motivated to carry on through, despite how tough the project got at times. I really hope I've done you all proud with this final photograph.

Here goes...


And the rest of the photographs of the stunning Grace Taylor from today....





Finishing this project won't mean an end to my photographs. I will keep on shooting and spreading my photographs far and wide in the hope that you'll all still enjoy them. This is just the beginning.

Thank you all,

Ella Ruth xxx

2 comments: