Tuesday, 31 January 2012

January 2012, in pictures

Helloooo!

So basically I've been missing my 365 project A LOT. I won't have time to do a new one for a while, but I've still been documenting just about everything with my camera and I thought I'd attempt to release a little blog post of the random pictures I've taken at the end of each month. This is the first one :]

Hope you like it!

Den building on New Years Day with Eve.

Rainy train journeys.

Totty and an elephant.

Rosie Taylor & Jenny Hosty backstage at a shoot for Helen Foot Design.

Much needed post-shoot hot chocolate :]

Rediscovering childhood toys. Meet "sock thing"!

Quiet evening out at The Armoury with family.

Brian in his favourite spot on the landing.

My dad shooting photos in the woodland. More to come from this day soon.

Bradgate Park, Leicester in the evening sun.

The allotments.

Journey back to Sheffield at sunset.

A wintery walk and wading through the rapids to get to a rope swing :D

The beginning of the sunset from a rock in the hills.

Lots more photos to come very soon! x


4 comments:

  1. I love them all :) The one at Bradgate Park is so beautiful, and the light... Amazing, like the light in all your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning images, can't wait to see more!
    Amy x
    www.the-cameras-lying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete