Thursday, 6 June 2013

May 2013, In Pictures

Snapping away at Yorkshire Unplugged

Bryony Fae wearing the daisy chain we made during our impromptu photo shoot early in the month


A preview from an unusually summery photo day with the gorgeous Elly Lucas!

Night time city lights from my old flat window and a cosy editing den

Pretty Raihanna Jay and the squirrel who came to watch us shoot!

Sarah Gray, Nikki Hafter & Nicole Gabbitas during our shoot in that stunning house I won't shut up about!

Pretty rainy colours through a bar window on one of my last evenings in Sheffield

Driving from Sheffield to Shrewsbury for the last time - the day I moved back to the Shire!




Going crazy with cat photos on my first day back in Shropshire



A self portrait with the cat and then a lone self portrait when she sadly got bored!

Colourful flowers by the river

Photographing our garden flowers in the last of the evening light







My first Shrewsbury shoot of the summer with Kitty & Jenny!






5 comments:

  1. Third picture is so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most I love the photos you took on the road. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great picture. Models beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are always so inspiring! I hope to be as good as you some day!

    ReplyDelete