Sunday, 14 July 2013

Lucy

Time for the second overseas collaboration with the amazingly talented Nathalie Donado! Our theme this time was retro, later redefined as 60's. Working from the same moodboard, Nathalie & I have each created a shoot an ocean apart. I'm loving this new little way of collaborating and can't wait for the next one! Click here to see Nathalie's shoot.

This time my model was the gorgeous Lucy Watkin, who you might recognise from the Forest Fairies shoot last year. My sister Molly joined the team to lend a hand with make up & hair and Lucy's sister Hanna came along to carry bags and goof around off-camera! We spent a summer's evening shooting these around the pretty streets of Shrewsbury.

Now on the the pictures - hope you like them!










And the traditional backstage shots...




5 comments:

  1. lovely photos (as usual) ella [: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shoot! And what a great collab idea - I had been wondering how to organise international collaborations! Where did you create the moodboard, if I may ask? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet! :]

      We create our moodboards in Photoshop. I just create a big blank canvas and copy & paste pictures which reflect the mood I'm going for then save & send it off to everyone involved! Or you could always create a pinterest board for whichever idea you have in mind.

      Hope this helps! xx

      Delete
  3. Fist picture - breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! you're seriously so so talented, i wish i was able to take breath taking photos like you! ahh so pretty
    x

    ReplyDelete