Saturday, 7 September 2013

August 2013, In Pictures



A lunch break which turned into a trip to The Little Round Cake Company
Another pretend-film self portrait in The Garden Studio!
A family gathering while the sky turned dark outside

A musician on the streets of Edinburgh
Hostel window view
A pretty tea shop window & Fringe posters


Art by the river

Empty Shrewsbury Flower Show tents

The church I'll be shooting my first wedding in next week


A foggy evening drive through Wales



Aberdovey

Reflection in the car window





Amazing mountain views from the airport in Italy

Lake Garda

A proud little kitten in Malcesine
Flying back to England on the last day of August

7 comments:

  1. Always good to see your adventures Ella! Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you have had SUCH an adventure! these pictures are so dreamy, i am in love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo you took out of the window of the plane... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaziiing!! Love them all, can't wait to see more from your Italian adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://ascrapbookforjenny.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/being-bloggy/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ella! My name is Martina and I'm from Italy!
    I always follow your blog and your new posts because I falled in love with it the first time that I saw your photos! I love the light and all the snapshots! What type of lens and camera do you use??
    Greetings bye bye :3

    ReplyDelete