Monday, 7 October 2013

September 2013, In Pictures

A visit to Rory's beautiful home

An evening walk through the hills

Katie Eleanor on our London photo day in a park full of peacocks 

London Flickr Group 2013 meet up in Kensington Gardens. 

A preview of the portraits I snapped during the LFG2013 meetup - this is the beautiful Melissa Gandhi

The colourful little stall of goodies my wonderful studio-pal Jo Bloodworth set up at our launch event

The pretty church the day before the wedding

A spontaneous adventure with my dad & friend. I fell asleep in the car and awoke in the Welsh mountans



The Tour of Britain cycle race

Self portraits in the garden

A trip to the allotment in Leicester


Going a bit bokeh-mad during a walk through the woods




The obligatory cat photo of my ginger man :]

11 comments:

  1. I am speachless, so much beauty in this post.. amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.. such great photos. <3 love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, these are all so gorgoues <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your everyday photos are simply magical and the most I love how you capture landscape. The second photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these wonderful landscapes and moments, the atmosphere of autumn fills them with such a pretty melancholy!

    ReplyDelete