Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Katie

Last time I was in London I spent a day with the magical Katie Eleanor. Katie & I have met a few times before but this was the first chance I had to photograph her unique beauty properly. It was pretty surreal. We were wandering around a park amongst flowers and pretty archways with peacocks at our feet. Aside from shooting we visited the museum of zoology, befriended the aforementioned peacocks and did a bit of cafe-hopping (including an amazing French place with the yummiest lemon sorbet I think I've ever had). 


















10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous shots (as aways)!! I love Katies HAIR!! <3

    www.saibhegan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these are magicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. katie is so beautiful and ella, i honestly have no words!

    amazing job

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You leave me speachless every time! These are just brilliant. Pure art and magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! The light and the atmosphere are simply incredible,
    and that museum looks so interesting!

    Beautiful and perfectly well done, as always! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderfully enchanted pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so beautiful Ella, congratulation, they're magical !! :)

    ReplyDelete