Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Sarah & Dave

During September a beautiful couple named Sarah & Dave got married in the tiny village of Audlem. The lovely pair invited me to photograph their wedding and it was such a surreal experience! Thank you to Mr & Mrs Levins for trusting me to capture your special day and for letting me share it with the world. Here are some of my favourites... :]










































































And I can't resist sharing one of the engagement snaps we took earlier in the summer. How cute are these two?!

3 comments:

  1. Very magical photos! I love your tones and the photo with the little girl drawing is sooo cute!
    You captured this special day really amazing and I'm sure the couple is really really happy with the memories you collected for them!

    ReplyDelete