Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Red Berries

Over the past year, I've been lucky enough to get to know the utterly lovely Elly Lucas through a series of  (usually chilly) photo days and meet ups across Yorkshire. This Autumn we tried something a little different... dressing in weather-appropriate attire! Being able to actually feel our fingers & toes during our first Shropshire shoot was ever so slightly surreal! Amongst Elly's knitwear collection were some amaaaazing pieces created by her talented mother (including the grey jumper in this shoot - Mrs Lucas has mad skills, I tell you!!). Picture time...!










And here is one of my faves of Elle's snaps of me. Yay!


9 comments:

  1. beautiful! elly is so stunning! you guys are perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Cansu said.
    This is seriously perfect! My favourite blog so far (though it's SO hard to choose from your photos!) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is one of my all time favorites from you 'cause I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I adore the colours in these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo shoot is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete