Thursday, 30 January 2014

Lost Kingdom

When I asked Bexie back in November how wild she was prepared to go for the sake of a photo she responded "I love wild the wilder the better...GO WILD!!". And wild we did go. On December 1st, with the help of Fiona Brunt, Bexie was transformed into a water queen and was sent for a dip in the ever so chilly waters of the river Severn. How she then climbed a hill dressed as a fairy for our second shoot of the day I do not know. Keep a lookout for that one on the blog soon!






Model: Bexie Archer
Make up: Fiona Brunt

Backstage
Fiona working her magic & Bexie dancing with the Ironbridge ducks!

Backstage shots courtesy of Fiona of the final Lost Kingdom image

9 comments:

  1. These are such spectacular images and I love the wire crown she's wearing. Gorgeous! :D

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the concept and i really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just dicovered you on flickr and I immediately fell in love with your world. Thanks for making me escape, keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set of photos. Really great and creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Colours, model, the way you show what you see. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, my models never do this things for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! You're amazing, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shoot. thank you for the backstage too. (found your work from DA, TY for the link)

    ReplyDelete